T-Shirt Care and FAQ
How long will it take to receive the shirts?
Fulfillment time (the time it takes to make the shirts) is estimated at 2-7 days with shipping varying depending on your location and added onto that. USA orders should take no more than 2 weeks under normal circumstances (non-holidays) and international orders take a little bit longer due to shipping.
If I buy a shirt, will it ship with my other order items?
Books and other items ship separately from apparel.
What kind of printing is used on the shirts?
Direct-to-garment printing (not screen-printing).
My shirt smells like ink when I received it! Is this normal?
Yes! The smell of the ink should go away with it's first cold wash with mild detergent :3
How should I wash my shirt for a lasting print?
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary.
- Avoid fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary.
- Do not iron the printed image on the shirt.
- Do not dry clean.
Something is wrong with my order!
Oh no! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can sort out the problem and/or give you a partial or full refund depending on what happened.